With many companies embracing advancements in technology and shifting to a remote work environment, there’s a growing need for tools to improve collaboration and deliver efficiencies across teams in an enterprise.
Workflow management software features capabilities for collaboration, automation, and synchronization of one or several processes.
With this system, you can monitor and analyse process and performance metrics.
In the end, you can determine whether a process needs improving or accelerating.
In this article, we delve into the best workflow management software.
What Are The Best Workflow Management Software?
According to Markets and Markets, the workflow management software market is experiencing remarkable growth.
This shows the importance of the software in streamlining business processes, increasing access to information, and improving cost efficiency via workflow management.
The best workflow management software are:
As a condensed workflow management software, Hive not only automates but also optimises processes that touch on communication and collaboration, as well as project and task management.
In addition to featuring countless integrations, Hive is also flexible and versatile.
- Manage projects in a single centralised platform, built for teams of different sizes
- Effortlessly manage in-person, hybrid, and remote teams
- Leverage Hive’s improved features to collaborate the entire team
- Automate tasks, accumulate productive data, and evaluate your team’s progress
- Hive Solo (Free):
- Up to two users
- Unlimited storage
- Community support
- Project summary
- Tasks views
- Project baselines
- Project portfolio views
- Project linking
- Build and distribute forms, and more
- Hive Teams (from $12/user/month when billed annually and $16/user when billed monthly):
- Hive Solo features
- Unlimited users
- Two-factor authentication
- HIPAA compliance
- Jira integrations, and more
- Hive Enterprise (Contact sales):
- Hive Teams features
- Dedicated team support
- Contract, and legal support
- Ongoing coaching and adoption training, and more
Ideal for different businesses across various industries, Hive allows users to share files, chat, and automate tasks.
For greater flexibility and easier use, Hive allows users to switch between views.
It features over 1000 integrations to improve its capabilities.
Check out their free trial now.
Monday.com is an open platform where users come up with all the necessary tools to successfully run their business operations.
The user-friendly, visual interface features building blocks such as apps and integrations to allow your team to come up with solutions to different challenges in their workflow.
- Cooperate, connect and implement workflows and ideas
- Connect your staff’s existing tools for more productivity
- Effortlessly set up customisable automation in minutes
- Utilise real-time data insights to simplify decision making
- Rank tasks and balance demands based on capacity
- Envisage project dependencies and milestones in one place
- Individual (free forever):
- Unlimited boards
- Android and iOS apps
- Unlimited docs and boards
- Over 200 templates
- 20+ column types, and more
- Basic (from $8/seat/month):
- Individual features
- Unlimited free viewers
- Prioritised customer support
- 5GB file storage
- Unlimited items, and more
- Standard (from $10/seat/month):
- Basic features
- Timeline and Gantt views
- Guest access
- Calendar view
- Integrations, and more
- Pro (from $16/seat/month):
- Standard features
- Private docs and boards
- Dependency column
- Formula column
- Time tracking
- Chart view, and more
- Enterprise (Contact sales team):
- Pro features
- Multi-level permissions
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- Enterprise-grade security and governance, and more
Monday.com offers a collaborative space for teams to remain aligned, agile, and efficient.
Whether you’re streamlining your sales pipeline or desire to curate effective marketing campaign processes or create a project management tracker, Monday.com is your go-to workflow management system.
Start your journey with this software by signing for the free trial.
Process Street is a powerful, and simple way to manage and monitor your team’s frequent worksheets and procedures.
This modern process management system helps teams to share their main processes then transform them into authoritative no-code workflows.
- Create workflows and structured documents within seconds
- Run several workflow instances
- Document team knowledge
- Track progress and collaborate with your team
- Use Zapier integration to integrate more than 1000 applications
- Free (free):
- Up to five workflows and workflow runs
- Unlimited pages
- Task assignments and task permissions
- Dynamic due dates
- Forms and form fields
- Unlimited pages, and more
- Pro (from $25/user/month):
- Free features
- Unlimited workflows and workflow runs
- Priority support
- 2000 automation runs per month
- Unlimited full team members
- Training and strategy consultation, and more
- Enterprise (Contact sales team for details):
- Pro features
- Personalised onboarding and training
- API access
- Dedicated success manager
- Workflow setup
- Integration services, and more
From staff onboarding to setting up new recruitments for success, this software can do it all when it comes to the proper management of workflows.
Process Street is an efficient tool for businesses that want to effortlessly curate and customise organised checklists.
It is an incredible tool for utilising conditional logic, tracking progress as well as assigning tasks and approvals.
Grab a free trial of Process Street to take control of your workflows.
The Shift is a beautiful and logical solution to improve how you manage everything.
This desktop app streamlines your workflows, apps, and accounts.
- Access different Microsoft and Google accounts in one centralised place
- Connect all extensions (LastPass, Grammarly, Boomerang, etc.) and apps (Messenger, Slack, WhatsApp, etc.)
- Easily find anything across all your accounts
- Collaborate and concentrate with different Workspaces
- Basic (free):
- Up to two accounts
- One app account
- Shared workspaces
- Desktop notifications
- ‘Sent with Shift’ for every email
- Cross-platform support, and more
- Advanced (from $129 per year):
- Unlimited accounts
- Unlimited app accounts
- Notification muting
- Unified search
- Chrome extensions, and more
- Teams (from $129 per year per user):
- Advanced features
- Consolidated billing
- Team management board
Managing workflows shouldn’t be stressful and difficult. Shift is the best software for those who are tired of constantly switching between accounts and having to log in and out.
Shift helps you to get your work get done more efficiently and faster.
If you want to streamline your Google experience, you should consider Shift‘s free trial and say goodbye to the colossal pain of juggling multiple accounts.
Wrike helps teams to manage both present and ongoing works.
The easy-to-use software boasts an array of features that are powerful to meet the needs of a modern enterprise while at the same time being flexible for casual project managers.
- Customise tools such as request forms, workflows, dashboards, and more for your team
- Enable better collaboration by sharing reports, tasks and files instantly
- Instantly gain 360° visibilities by eliminating silos with unmatched visibility across various departments
- Set up teams for success by instilling best practices across the whole organisation
- Free (free): Unlimited users, mobile, desktop, and web apps, account-wide work schedules, internal and external collaborators, live activity stream across tasks, projects, and global levels.
- Professional (from $9.80/user/month): Free features plus 5 – 200 users, interactive Gantt charts, shareable downloads, 1 – 2GB storage/user, productivity integrations, and more.
- Business ($24.80/user/month): Professional features plus custom fields, branded workspace, custom workflows, automation engine, resource management, and more.
- Enterprise (Contact sales team): Business features plus SSO (single sign-on), two-factor authentication, user audit reports, admin permissions, and more.
From the Free plan to Enterprise, there’s no doubt that Wrike is an effective workflow management software.
Contact the sales team for more information on the Enterprise plan.
Wrike is easy to configure to any work style, team or department.
It enables users to strategise, manage, and complete work at scale.
Consider the free trial today.
Nintex makes it faster for businesses of any size to not only manage and automate but also optimise processes.
With this workflow management software, organisations can design, deploy and come up with effective solutions and services for customer needs.
- Leverage Nintex RPA Botflows™ to address multifaceted automation opportunities
- Eliminate time-consuming and stressful manual data entry
- Use Workflow Testing to test your workflows to allow for real-time feedback and updates
- Utilize Authenticated Tasks for login permissions
- Leverage Web Request Display to create user-friendly and more dynamic Nintex Forms
- Standard (from $910): 10 workflows, advanced forms, Xtensions, DocGen®, mobile and more.
- Enterprise + RPA (from $1400): Standard features plus Nintex analytics, Nintex app studio, Nintex gateway, Nintex RPA, Enterprise capabilities for forms and workflow.
Nintex’s pricing model makes it effortless for enterprises to manage, automate and optimise the technology.
Nintex is excellent for both private and public sector organizations.
It has capabilities for workflow automation, document generation, process mapping, robotic process automation, process analytics, and more with a user-friendly drag and drops feature.
Start your free trial of Nintex today.
Kissflow is an effective software for automating business processes, tracking performance, and improving communication.
It is handy in initiating process requests, viewing items that need user actions, and approving pending tasks.
- Get real-time information on all processes presented in a user-friendly format
- Obtain vital insights into processes with metrics and custom reports
- Get an instant printable paper or digital paper trail of all steps in a process
- Use dashboards, produce custom reports, and develop actionable insights
- Conduct deep drill-downs into all processes to get rid of bottlenecks
- Basic (from $10/user/month): Unlimited number of requests, unlimited workflows, 10 -30 users, 500 APIs per month, drag and drop form designer, standard field types, and more.
- Advanced ($9.90/user/month): Unlimited number of requests, unlimited workflows, 20 -100 users, 10,000 APIs per month, advanced field types, SLA reminders and escalations, and more.
- Fully Loaded ($19/user/month): Advanced features, more than 50 users, custom API access, and more.
- Enterprise (Contact sales team): Contact the sales team for more information.
Small enterprises can start with the Basic plan while those with more than 100 users can settle for the Enterprise plan.
If you opt for the latter, you’ll need to contact the sales team.
Kissflow is ideal for small to medium-sized enterprises with constant back and forth communication in their business processes.
It makes it easy to answer questions and deliver feedback instantly.
Accessing things such as ticket history is a breeze with this tool.
What Is Workflow Management Software?
A workflow management software is a system tailored to streamline business processes for maximum efficiency.
This tool positively impacts customer experience, accuracy, productivity, and work efficiency.
Workflow management systems entail curating a form that holds data and automates a chronological path of tasks for the data to the trail until it is processed fully.
Today’s highly competitive business environment needs an effective workflow management system to manage workflows as well as monitor and enhance business operations.
If you’re in the market for the best workflow management software, the seven most effective tools are:
Recommended reading for more time-saving tools:
Share This Article: